KBShimmer Birthstone Collection

Long time no see! I'm in the process of writing up a little post to let you guys know what I've been up to lately, but for today let's take a look and six shades from the KBShimmer Birthstone Collection! 


All six shades feature a mixture of metallic flakes, a slightly tinted base, and holographic sparkle. I was able to apply each one with just two coats and I found them to dry pretty quickly. They're also fairly shiny on their own so I opted to show them without top coat.


Garnet, Emerald, Blue Topaz, Sapphire, Amethyst, and Diamond. 

I picked out some rings from my jewelry collection that matched these shade just for fun. I really do enjoy this line. They all apply beautifully and feel like jewelry for the nails. "Diamond" is especially stunning and I can't wait to wear it again when we have some sunshine. 

These shades along with the other six are available for purchase now from the KBShimmer website for $8.75 each or $100 for the set of 12. 

Thanks for reading! 

*The products in this post were provided for my personal and 100% honest review.*

Comments